Looking for an alternative to a babysitter or childminder? Then parents-help-parents might be something for your family! It's easy: view the other 3 families with children matching your search criteria here, or mention that you're looking for an other parent (parents-help-parents) in your own profile. Check when the parents from this family are at work, and when they are free to look after your children. When they have to work and you don't, you can arrange that their children come to your home on that day and vice versa.
The biggest advantage of parents-help-parents is most likely the costs. Through this service, children also learn to get along with other children (like in a day care). Please note that the parents of parents-help-parents are not usually certified as childminders.
Are you looking for another parent who can occasionally babysit your children? There are 3 parents-help-parents available matching your search criteria.
Busco niñera para mi nieta de 1 año, de preferencia con experiencia en educación preescolar, para cuidado en la casa, horario de 8am a 5pm de miércoles a domingo. actualmente la mamá..
Parents-help-parents in other cities
- Parents-help-parents Santo Domingo (Santo Domingo)
- Parents-help-parents San Pablo
- Parents-help-parents Tambor
- Parents-help-parents San José
- Parents-help-parents Sabanilla (Alajuela)
- Parents-help-parents Rincón (San José)
- Parents-help-parents Heredia
- Parents-help-parents Cartago
- Parents-help-parents Barva
- Parents-help-parents Alajuela